Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I was on TV A Fourth Time

Random Life Update!!

***I Was on TV... A Fourth Time***

Aye Readers, sorry I have been so inconsistent on here, but a lot has happened within this month. First and foremost, I was asked to be on TV a fourth time and was filmed, alas due to the champion's league they never released it, but it was there and I was in it, thankfully I do have a couple of pictures from the day should any of you be curious.



This time filming took place on a farm, so naturally before filming started I got acquainted with the locals, goats are friendly, at least the baby ones were :)
<-- These two avian ruffians however were not as friendly as the little goat, they ran that turf and I knew I had to watch myself around them.


The last name we were filming was the Campos family and their origins in Costa Rican ancestry, their story wasn't all that interesting I must say, but then again I had a boss with the last name Campos and he was pretty boring too, sooo maybe it all makes sense lol.



<-- Here is the typical onset selfie that these life update posts have become so accustomed to sharing, it was nice getting to meet new cast mates for this experience, even if it didn't get any attention due to the soccer matches it is still a fun experience.


Last but not least, dwn a ways from the farm where we filmed there was some thick woods and a river, where they decided to film more scenes. It all went well with the exception of when we started back up and out of the woods to get back to the farm, I felt a sharp sting on my arm and fund I had an allergic reaction to something in those woods. With this new mutation I thought we could put a spin on the Campos origin story of them being lizard men, but the director wasn't having it. lol

ere is the mutation in case anyone is curious;
 <--- Armformer! More than meets the eye!
Armformer, swelling bigger than my thigh!
The woods are dangerous to walk with skin exposed the Plantcepticons!! *AHEM* anyways that's that for the tv spot but it's not all for my life update, becauuuuse...

***I Am Now ITIL Certified***

Yes, you read that right my readers, those of ou who may have been following me for the past few months kno that the thing that took up a lot of my time was studying for the ITIL certification exam, well I just wanted to say I fially took it and I passed the darn thing freeing myself from the shackles it created, and having that burden on my back means that blog updates should begin to be more frequent and concise


Well with all that said and done, I will end this brief life update, stay tuned because there is more to come, and soon! :)

Much Love,

Wachi



No comments:

Post a Comment