Monday, September 19, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 53


Good Morning Readers! Happy late Costa Rican Independence day! Hope you all had a great weekend and are happy to be back, I myself had been out on vacation a few weeks back then I got really sick, and then my work computer's motherboard died on me so it has been a hell of a few weeks, but I am back for MS PAINT MONDAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* Today I am melancholy, but will keep this post positive if I can.

* Life can be a cruel game where money is the prize, even if you know money is trouble and don't want to indulge in it as much as others seem to do it is something one truly needs to live with so we can't completely eradicate it from our lives. Which is fine this forces us to learn how be focused and balanced, which if you know me, you know I struggle to be both things as both things contradict each other, but it is something we should strive for in anything we love and need in this life.

* The dangerous side of money is when you become entangled by it, needing more, wanting more, willing to do anything for more. People do all kinds of stupid irrational things for this evil love. They risk it all by gambling, or get themselves in debt trying to buy money saving get rich quick schemes. This world's reckless want for money has even managed to destroy the family unit.

* Think about it, how can it be that at one time only the man worked and everything was great, over 50% of married couples were without debt, now the world has us all working and there doesn't appear to be enough to go around, if anything taxes just continue to rise...

* We must be careful in what we put our efforts into, whether it be money, love, stature, fame, glory. It is as they say, the heart is treacherous and we must not listen to it, but at the same time, the heart is YOU, it is who we are, and if we feed it the wrong things the treachery may rear its ugly head. It's as I say, clear focus, balance it, keep your heart leveled. (Easier said than done I know).

With that said here is a light-hearted paint called "Slowbro gets Cash Fast" where I use a silly jingle of those old school cash point commercials about getting getting cash in a flash, or if you know your pokemon facts, HM-05. I felt this was a nice way to depict how even those of us who aren't as easily swayed to the fast paced money grubbing life can be ensnared by the right net. Be careful readers, be smart and stay creative!

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment