Monday, November 23, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 21



Tis a new week, and we are moving towards Thanksgiving break and vacations, and so we should all be thankful about life, those around us, and of course the ability to free ourselves from stress by MS Painting on a Monday... Because that's something we all enjoy doing.

--Thoughts of the day--


* So last week we discussed family and friends, but this week got me thinking about my schooling specifically High school, and when I'd have time off this week, those days are over though lol *cries* 

* To be honest though I was depressed throughout the vast majority of high school due to my situation at home, I can't deny that I had a handful of wonderful and memorable teachers who helped me along the one. The most memorable being  Mr. Ramadan (Rami) Atya, my chemistry teacher.

* Fun Fact: Chemistry is my absolute worst subject in school, and I honestly believed I only passed because Mr. Atya thought I was funny and a good sport for laughing at all his jokes. But when you look like a balding Egyptian version of super Mario, have your own doodles represent chemistry terms, and make lame jokes in a hilarious accent, i am going to find you funny. This man's natural behavior was gold from day 1, and I want to honor that man today with an MS Paint.



So, my readers, I give you "Chemistry with Atya" which is a brief doodle with all of his meme worthy quotes and tropes, though only those who took his class will understand, I feel it's good to be thankful for those who helped us, even if only indirectly with Egyptian nonsense, and reflect on how they made us who we are today. Thanks Rami :D!!!

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment