Tuesday, December 1, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 22



(So I forgot to actually publish this, so despite it being written on Monday, it'll be released on a Tuedsday... oppsie poopsie...)

Hello Everyone, it's a new week, and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Here's a brief new MS Paint Monday to get the creative juices flowing whilst we all slug back into the routines of life.

--Thoughts of the day--


* So despite living in Costa Rica, I do celebrate Thanksgiving, and have done so for the past 3 years, turning criticism from family and friends due to my being "Gringo", into anticipation for the deliciousness that has become tradition!!

* This year however I had to cancel it due to a bunch of commitments happening on that day (as it is not a legitimate holiday down here) and wouldn't you know it, after cancelling everything, my commitments were also cancelled, stuffing my Turkey in sadness and disappointment.... classic Costa Rica, doing every change last minute...

* Despite this however, I began planning and ordering pre-made catering meals to re-schedule for Saturday December 5th, and wouldn't you know it, that's the now mandatory secret Santa dinner and work activity, so time to cancel again.... lol... 




This week's paint was inspired not only by the back to back failures in my own life, but also the quality assessment failures of an ex-colleague, Walter, who has affectionately been given the name Walterine, like Wolverine, I'm not sure why... but therefore I have named this paint the same, "Walterine", showing that even though you fail, like Wolverine's healing factor, you to can continue to get back up... Yeah, that's a good one :P 

(Also forgetting to upload this on Monday is another one for my list of recent fails, so that goes perfectly with this theme lol)

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.




Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment