Tuesday, December 15, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 24



Good morning readers!! I hope you all got a more restful weekend than I did, and despite feeling sleep deprived I bring you this weeks MS Paint Monday!! YEAAAaaahhhhh...!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So this is the final week before my customers start heading out on their Christmas vacations, and I am simply tired and my mind is like half on and half off...

*The good thing about this state of mind is you are ok telling things to "screw it" and let's be honest every one needs a good screw it day week to clear their mind, and by remaining in this state of mind you can also mindlessly create whatever you want with no input from anyone else, and that is liberating.


Therefore today's paint titled "Death Trio", (I actually fell asleep mid sentence while writing this readers, so my bad for another MS Paint Tuesday this time around)  is made up of completely random characters I made up on the fly, because I didn't feel like making a theme on a day like today haha. Sometimes readers the best way to grow is by letting your mind wander and create new things, instead of getting inspiration from life. Give it a try! :D

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment