Monday, December 21, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 25



Afternoon readers!! Hope you are all having a great holiday week, even if you are stuck in the office like myself. Anyhow, the work load is light, the sun is bright, and the rhyming is polite, with all that going for us why not ♪let it paint, let it paint, let it (MS) Paint (Monday)!!?♫

--Thoughts of the day--


* At last, despite needing to finish reports and hang out in the office, my customers are all but completely gone, so there is complete peace of mind right now. 

* Therefore it's nice to use this time to right any wrongs or discomforts between those who you work with, without the stresses of the usual workday, you can truly be open with each other in a non work environment.

* Never end a year on bad terms with anyone. (Well never end a day angry with someone; but if you can't forgive that easy, well at least end the year with joy.)



So with that I present the "Fantamen" a collection of characterization of me and my colleagues as X-men characters, and since there are 4 of us, I made it like the fantastic four, so fantamen is actually fantastic + men, not Fanta the coca cola product, in case you all were confused :P. The point of it all is remember to celebrate accomplishments as a team, no one X-men can accomplish everything on his or her own, the team should be recognized as a whole, always.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi


No comments:

Post a Comment