Monday, February 29, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 34



Gotta read em' all, bloggermon! Good day my readers, and I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week on this fine leap year of a 29th! Now this day may only come once every 4 years, but Mondays of the MS Paint variety are 4ever! (see what I did there?)

--Thoughts of the day--


* Today we start the first week after Pokemon's 20th anniversary, where the gen 7 games were finally announced which got my childhood self all kinds of hyped. That along with Pokken tournament coming in 3 weeks.

* I am amazed on how big this phenomena grew to become, to think the idea of monsters in ones pocket would end up appealing to millions world wide, that's quite the task. Not to mention they keep adding more pokemon, I don't even understand half of the newer ones.

* This truly goes to show that one should be proud of what they create, even though a sequel wasn't originally planned, game freak worked to make the best game that they could for this originally planned "one-off". 


,

With that I give you this week's MS Paint, "Pokemanz, How The Adventure Really Went" which was a short comic I made back in the day, parodying the TV Anime adaptation of the series. It was ridiculous, full of attitude and overall random to the point of nonsense, yet people enjoyed it,so fr the anniversary I wanted to add a contribution of the same. Also that sun and moon hype train is already leaving the station and I don't want to miss it.


As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi



No comments:

Post a Comment