Wednesday, May 11, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 44



Readers! I'm failing at my consistency and for that I am sorry, life is taking too many twists and turns at the moment, but I have made a responsibility to you and I am a week and 2 days behind, if you were my pets and this was me feeding you, you'd all be dead and or dying, and for that I am sorry, but fear not MS Paint Monday (Wednesday actually...) is here!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So this week and well this month of May so far actually has been hectic for me, a lot of internal job changes, urgent trainings, life choices, new friends, and tough calls have been raining down upon me, and I have unfortunately loosened the grasp of my blog because of it.

* Now I'm not saying that when life starts kicking you down you shouldn't work towards keeping it under control, but this blog is therapeutic in a way, and when we are faced with stress we should always remember to make time for the simpler things. Such as MS Paint Mondays.

* Just like anything else we must strike a balance, even when it seems impossible to, and I know what that is like, sometimes work/life balance just doesn't seem achievable at some points of my life, but if I don't make an effort to find a way to give myself some me time to vent, then I'll start saying "screw it!" at my job, which is something I can't afford to do right now.

So with all that in mind, I bring you another old school comic I used to do in my youth, "Tamagotchi Trio" which were my parody of  those infamous digital pets we all know and some love of the same name, Tamagotchi. The relevance being that just like we must nurture ourselves even if we feel like we don't have the time, we must also remember to feed our tamagotchis, lest their own fecal matter be their death, just like stress can be yours. Reflect on your life.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment