Monday, May 16, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 45



Good Morning readers! Hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week, and if not, be like me and fake it til you make it. Anyhow, I am working to getting back on track with my Monday scheduled MS Paint Mondays, and so with that let's get it on with number 45!


--Thoughts of the day--


* I don't know about you all but I am in the mood to not restart with ITIL training trying to get a certification out of sheer desperation of our manager, but that is what I need to do, and that sort of desperation in this corporate level reminds me of Giovanni from Team Rocket. Oh come on I can't be the only one...

* Think about it, big boss, needs all his underlings to get one thing that inexplicably keeps escaping their grasp, and everything someone is close  or manages to grab it, the game changes and we need to start again. Now just like Team Rocket, the corporation I work for will still remain strong if we can't all capture Pikachu, erm, I mean ITIL, but its obsession with getting us all certified will never be pleased until we do, spawning unnecessary seasons of the same show and... and... wait what was I talking about?

* It all just becomes quite tiresome and repetitive and one doesn't feel like one has got the time to continue doing the same thing over and over again, but then again even if there were more hours in a day, I doubt I'd want to spent them doing ITIL lolol.



Anyways let's get on with this week's MS Paint, which I have called "Team Time" whichin case you don't remember MS Paint Mondays #34, where I displayed my Pokemanz parody paint, these 3 were part of the same comic, again making fun of Team Rocket, and they had a spanish speaking Rattata. I even made them a motto just like Team Ropcekt from the anime, and it went something like this *AHEM*

Team time´s Motto.
Molly: Prepare for time!
Mark: And make it Lime!

Molly: To TIK to TOK with indignation!
Mark: To tell the time of every nation!

Molly: The east coast´s daylight savings puts them an hour ahead!
Mark: What she said may not Rhyme, but at least it had to do with time!

Molly: Mmmmolly-lly-lly-lly!
Mark: Mmmark-ark-ark!

Molly: Team time is ticking with enourmous power!
Mark: We´ll kill you all, if you don´t know the hour!

Rattata: Son las-- (and then whatever time it may be) 

Sooo yeah that's my paint this week, and my message is basically don't get discouragesd if life makes you feel like you are wasting your time, do what you set out to, and keep growing, eventually, if you stay your course, you will check everything off your list as it were, even in catching that pesky Pikachu lol.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi


No comments:

Post a Comment