Monday, June 6, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 46 and 47



Heyooo Reader's sorry for my sloppiness after just getting back into the swing of things, work life has not been kind as far as giving me free time but I am back and on a Monday no doubt to grace you all with another inspirational piece of mediocrity which is birthed from my imagination into MS Paint... That said, let's all vomit out some doodles as we return to MS PAINT MONDAY!!!!


--Thoughts of the day--


* Soooo, not to toot my own horn, but it was my birthday over the weekend, so I am now a year older, and hopefully wiser, that said I realize as time passes I become more disinterested in my birthday, however it doesn't mean I don't appreciate others' love and attention on that day.

* It makes me think of not all the characters I have created throughout my life, just as I get older my mind adds more madness and brings it to life in the form of doodles, so just like my real life friends, and family, my creations also celebrate with me...

*... No, not in a multiple personality type way, I am crazy but not like that, anyhow, it's more of an Alice in Wonderland type deal where they are always with me during different parts of my life as they are all born through inspiration brought about by life itself... Yes, LIFE!! Not drugs, I get that too often.

* Anyhow, I am now 26, and thought to myself that no matter how hectic life gets, our inner selves, in this case my lame doodles, should never be shut out, but instead allowed to flourish, so that no matter how old we get, we will never forget every little piece of ourselves and how we made it to this day, this MS Paint Monday!

With all that said let's bring in the first of this week's Ms Paints (yes I am posting 2 today) I bring you "Death of Mustardy", now though odd this does have to do with my thoughts, as Mustardy, as well as all the above depicted characters were from a comic I made back in high school titled, "Alien Teke Taku's Earthly Dining" which was a comic were food was sentient but humans didn't mind they both ate and served it, Mustardy was a mustard bottle that was murdered after risking it's like to Alien Teke Taku, just how we sometimes risk parts of ourselves for change. Whether the change be for our better or not we may not always know, but it is a good reflection to have whenever we react overly negative or positive to an alien concept that is introduced in our lives, will we change with it, or keep our ground?


Now as far as the second paint comes in, it is simply and quite explicitly titled "Me, a Giraffe, and some Pickles..." Now if I may be honest when I doodled this I did so mindlessly, this has no real meaning, yet at the same time it just might. A Giraffe, tall and in formal attire, and a pickle sour, moist, and with 2 mini pickles... Could this be how my subconscious perceives growing up? I mean there I am all mopey in the corner waiting for some food, looking away from both creatures, could it be that I see career goals as too high to be bothered with and a family life as something that I don't want to chew on? Sometimes doodles can really make one think eh? I for one don't know if any of this is how I feel, but it's fun to speculate. :)

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment