Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I Was on TV a Fifth Time

Random Life Update!!

***I Was on TV... A Fifth Time***

Good Morning ladies and gentlereaders! I am back again to low-key brag about my TV appearances on national Costa Rican programming lol. Nah, to be honest this is more for documentation purposes and I have friends who like when I share these such occasions. So without further ado, let's get the ball rolling on my 5th though technically 4th TV appearance.

So as usual I am portraying another family name in the genealogy based show, "Linajes", this time we did the last name Philips, which is a pretty uncommon last name in a latino country, as we researched this, we found that the Philips "clan" of sorts, had quite the unexpected journey before becoming a staple in Costa Rica, making stops in both Bosnia and Scotland.

The filming took place in this small clearing next to a grassy downward slope, here's a quick picture to illustrate the dangers that we as historical re-actors have to tackle to bring you such quality programming lol;



So as you can clearly see, we had to brave past drug-addict homesteads, venomous wildlife, and clearly real assassination attempts. This is no joke friends, this serene-looking clearing in the woods, was more sinister than your old school fairy tales, and I am talking before Walt Disney turned them into colorful, happy ending bonanzas!!

Regardless we do this all for you, you sweet, curious public ♥. With all that said I will quit stalling and present you with the Philips' episode of Linajes (and yes, I too think my wife is a descendant from Pixar's Brave.);

Link: Philips' fantastical beginnings


With all that said and done I hope you enjoy this small bite of my sandwich of future stardom haha, by the way, in case you are impatient, my scenes begin at around the 4 minute mark, again apologies that it is in Spanish, but hey maybe you'll understand a thing or two.

As always I am open to any criticism on my tv reenactment skills, or lack thereof, not only this but I appreciate those who decided to watch and support the national channel, even if you didn't understand a thing.

Much Love,


Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment