Wednesday, October 5, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 54


Good Morning Readers! My apologies for the Wednesday paint, but mid week is better than nothing eh? I have just been so incredibly busy lately and have honetly made it difficult on myself to balance life out for a bit, but I am back, and better late then never for MS Paint Mon---WEDNESDAY!!!!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So with the world currently transfixed on the Presidential debates, as if there was any real choice in who the next president will be (seriously, the media and big government has been pushing for Hillary from the start but people refuse to see it; Trump isn't even trying to win I mean come on!) I have just been rolling my eyes so far back it hurts.

* Anyhow seeing how it is basically Trump and Hillary taking shots at each other like lame elementary chool bullies, it remind me of my own would be elementary school bullies, Erfan and Shoaib. (Pronounced Show-bee)

* Perhaps not as ridiculous as the current presidential mess going on in the USA, they were pretty stupid in their own right, so much so that they were literally my first weekly schoolyard comic. There I made a bunch of my own I guess what you would now refer to as memes for these kids and it garnered quite a following back then, even to this day I still get friends on FB asking me for more Erfan and Shoaib work.

* This just goes to show, how important it is to build character when people try to bully you, look at their faults and play off of them in your own way, kind of like Hillary and Trump are scripted to do it seems lol. Don't let the emotions of this debate and the ideologies being thrown around divide you more from your friends and colleagues, can't you see it's what the government wants?





With all that said and done here is an old school drawing of my old comic book renditions of Erfan and Shoaib, which is lovingly titled "Erfan and Shoaib", I know my creativity surpasses even my own mind sometimes, haha.  Anyhow, Erfan always had a thing for styling his hair in school, and his style went from semi-Elvis like to odd hedge hair phase throughout our school years, and Shoaib, well Shoaib was just weird, and dumb, so in my comic he was simply obsessed with licking things, in this case Erfan's hair with the use of Easy Cheese as hair product... which come to think of it may also be how Trump styles his hair... we have come full circle!!

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment