Monday, October 10, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 55



Good Evening Readers! It's October 10th and you know what that means!! Uplifting Umbertaversary everyone, also Canadian thanksgiving is you are feeling more grateful than not haha. Anyhow, it's late late so let's get on with the post, welcome back to MS PAINT MONDAYS!!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* Umbertaversary is to celebrate an individual who permeates ungratefulness, Canadian Thanksgiving is a day to celebrate what you are grateful for, the juxtaposition of these days just make today fun for me.

* My girlfriend has displayed the spirit of thanksgiving by yelling at me for stealing mashed potatoes from her... in her dreams!! Lol you hear about couples getting mad at each other when they cheat on each other in their dreams but I wasn't prepared for gluttonous dream me to anger her so hahahaha.

* To be honest today was a very short but not very inspiring day, I guess we should take this Monday to renew our creativity, especially since yesterday's Pres Debate was more mindless noise with buzz words sprinkled on top to sway people's opinions... seeing as the media has been ultra predictable and society has been eating every word they serve them as truth, let's celebrate by not doing that and thinking for ourselves for once.


Well, to be honest in the spirit of today's normalcy I decided to draw something simple yet my own, and call it "Rivdagon", this is a simple almost Pokemon-esque creature, perhaps it can evolve and become greater, something we wish would happen with society thee days, for them to expand themselves without following things blindly. Anyhow, remember to be thankful for the things you do and believe in.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment