Monday, January 4, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 26



Happy New year all!! For many vacations are ending, the slow relaxing days are speeding back into gear, and now it's the first Monday of the new year (rhymes!!) and as such we are going to start it right!! 2016 MS Paint Monday!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So I couldn't help but wonder, is New Years like Earth's birthday? Because 2016 isn't an accurate age, however maybe during the time it was being created it was like a fetus so this is a correct age in terms of it being fully born maybe?

* But what about Earth day? Or is Earth day like the equivalent of Mother's/Father's day but for the planet, where we just appreciate it?


*I wonder if other planets celebrate their own New Years/Birthdays... yeah...


With that said, today's paint is plain and simple yet nostalgic to me "Alien Hominid" it's a fanart of a very fun game of the same name. But more than that it's about an alien who crash lands on earth and we attack it causing him to retaliate and kill our secret government operatives, also he collects hats... The way I see it, maybe we are all aliens to our own lives, but with this new year we should stop killing those we don't trust and collecting hats to up our vanity, and instead, share our hats to attempt to give a better view to those we once found insufferable. #NewYearNewMe


As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment