Monday, January 25, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 29



Yo readers!! It's a new week, and that means it's time for a new paint! Hope everyone has been doing well and MS Painting every Monday as we start it all again on this fine new day!

--Thoughts of the day--


* Today was honestly quite relaxing, which is not usually how Mondays tend to be, however, today was a day I could think back to a simpler time, High school, and despite the fact that I was battling my own demons at the time, I could doodle a lot more too.

* I used to doodle all the time in High school and even make lame comics from time to time, nothing spectacular mind you, just a way to pass the time or even remember key points.

* What I loved the most from doing this however was when others would draw characters too because of how enjoyable I made it, therefore despite never being the best artistic wise I loved having that small contribution to creativity for those around me, it's also part of the main reason I started this blog and the idea for MS Paint Mondays!


Therefore this week's paint is my rendition of a friend of mine's creation, simply called "Sam Ryan´s 3!"; now my buddy Sam seemed to enjoy the silly super hero team I had created way back when known as The Losa Brigade (maybe I'll draw them again for you all) and there fore he created his own super trio, starring: Tennis Lad, Suds Man, and Awesome Possum!! Therefore I wanted to take the time to remember these 3 as well as the idea that any idea has the potential to be memorable and great! Despite them only having 2 ¨Issues¨ I will forever remember this trio of crime fighters.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment