Monday, September 7, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 11




Woooohhhh!!! Finally over my flu, this is fantastic, and it's LABOR DAY, so I get to work from home today, relaxation station all the way ya heard!? What? I need to calm down? No, why don't you calm up bro/sis?? It's MS Paint Monday and I'm ready to rock!!!!


--Thoughts of the day--


* Today I woke up knowing it would be an "easy" and nice day, and that god vibration that I injected into my subconscious has made me get up earlier and energized despite only sleeping for 5 hours, which despite not the healthiest has gone on to teach me something, it's all about how you face the day that makes it how it makes it.

* It was Groucho Marx who said it best when he said "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." So with this in mind we should begin each day happy and worry about only today, one day at a time mentality.

* Keep your days happy, keep your mind at ease and keep yourself simple and even the most stressful of days can be a good one, because we willed it so, never underestimate the power of an unwavering good attitude. :D


Now for this week's paint I doodled an ex colleague of mine, Thomas, who is in his own heavy metal band here in CR, he has been in an exceptionally good mood so I feel this paint along with the theme would match perfectly despite the imagery not being the "happiest"; I call this paint "Guirrito Torero"; torero meaning bull fighter because his hair would often curl off to the sides making him look like one haha..!!

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment