Monday, September 14, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 12




Readersssss Assemble!!!!!! *Ahem* Hello all, and welcome to another rousing week, and seeing as it's the start of a new week, it also means it's time for a new MS PAINT MONDAY!!! So turn those moans into Moan-alisas!!


--Thoughts of the day--


* I personally have always been the type of person who finds more joy in seeing other's happy than with my own accomplishments, and in this I have noticed that I sometimes find myself more excited in friend's accomplishments than the friends that actually accomplished said feats. Many gain a surge of extra appreciation and joy from watching someone else celebrating with them and there's something so glorious about ramping up someone's already joyous day with your own joy.

* With the above in mind, I urge you to never lose yourself trying to get the biggest slice in the credit pie and devouring alone in your glories, but instead work together and put all your pieces of credit pie together, whether the piece or accomplishment is big or small doesn't matter, just celebrate as a team/as friends!! Because even though growth and development is mainly treated as an individual activity, a positive celebratory attitude towards those around you can help you grow further than you thought possible as you'd all be growing as a team, therefore more eyes would be on your collective growth, opening more opportunities faster.

* Love and work on yourself always, but always encourage those around you and let them know how proud you are of the things they accomplish, you never know when they may just be the ones helping you up and encouraging you in the future. :D


Along with today's thoughts, this week's paint is of an amazing colleague of mine, G. Taylor otherwise known as Pito Di Masta who sang the song "Where is the Love"; (You can check that out in my Songs from the past post) this colleague of mine started with me 6 years ago, and has been promoted twice since then, he makes excellent food, and also got a perfect 100% in his quality!! So I want to give my man props with this week's paint, simply called "Mr. Taylor Terrific"

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment