Monday, September 28, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 13




Good Monday my readers! Now I know what you are thinking, "Hey what's the deal, you missed last Monday? Where you scared because this one is number 13??" and the answer is simple, I was out of the country visiting my LDR Girlfriend, more details on that in a later post... anyhow, I'm back! You're back!! MS Paint Monday is back too!!! 

--Thoughts of the day--

* Sometimes hurtful tears and a sour aching are good reminders of how blessed we are, as one wouldn't succumb to such bitter-sweetness if not first showered with something worth missing. Now obviously the stem of this message is having come back home after a lovely week witht he person I adore, but it also can relate to so much more...

* For example society here in Costa Rica is that men are men, so showing this sort of emotion, though understandable by most loved ones is seen as weak, and therefore instinctively blocked out, causing one of two things to happen, either the man will breakdown and be overly emotional, or he will become cold (of course this can happen to women too,but the culture I live in doesn't face that as often as it does for men.)

* My main point is, that when you feel something, you should express it, yes that's some cliche Disney message and I apologize for the simplicity in that aspect, but recent events have reminded me, that it truly is ok to cry, and you are by no means weaker for it.


With all that said and done, this week's paint is n indirect representation of the topic, and quite literally called "They're Destroying our Hull", I tried making the effects out of the spray can tool but I'm honestly not really feeling it myself, however you all may find better use for it in your own attempts; and just as the picture show's an alien captain not caring about his ship's hull being breached, a lot of us, have the same response when our lives take an unexpected blow, yet, we must remember that it's ok to stop our ship in order to repair it, if you catch my drift.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment