Thursday, March 10, 2016

I Was On TV (A Third Time)

Random Life Update!!

***I Was on TV... A Third Time***

Can you believe it readers!? Despite my ugly mug poisoning national TV two times previously, I was called to appear yet again, it's like they enjoy the torture haha!! Any whom, this time it was the 50th episode special of the show, and we answered the decades old question, "Are there Jewish roots in Costa Rica?"

***Spoilers*** 
There are. But they aren't as obvious as one may think. Now I do apologize since it is a national show it is all in Spanish, but should you have any questions on what is or isn't discussed please let me know and I will do my best to answer you.

Fun Fact: I was told to wear a dessert headdress for the entire hour and a half before I filmed my scene so my hair looks like a mess for that reason, in case anyone was wondering why I looked like I just got out of bed.

Here is a couple of pictures as to how I looked with a headdress, before it was violently removed from my character;


#NotTheThreeWiseMen

Link: 50th Episode Special

Anyhow enough with my creepy Jewish glare, and on with the show, my brief scene appears at around the 6 minute mark, again apologies that it is in Spanish, but hey maybe you'll understand a thing or two.

As always I am open to any criticism on my tv reenactment skills, or lack thereof.


Anyhow, that was my jewtastic televised adventure last week, I appreciate those who decided to watch and support the national channel, even if you didn't understand a thing.

Much Love,

Wachi


No comments:

Post a Comment