Monday, March 7, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 35



Good evening my readers! I hope you are doing well this fine Monday evening!! I do apologize for the after dark paint, but today was a full day for me doing work trainings, they really are a time sponge. Anyhow enough about work day woes, it's time to wet our toes with a nightly MS Paint Monday!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* Well today was mentally tiresome due to the mandatory training I have been taking part in, therefore my thoughts for today mainly consist of "How much longer til this ends?" or "Is it me or is this just saying the same points over and over in different ways??"

* Regardless, it reminds me of when I was in school, the repetition, the feeling of time stopping during a long winded pre-test review day. The one difference is the lack of an interesting teacher.

* That is what serves as a root to today's paint, the reminiscence of my old educators and the high school environment as a whole, and how when you get high enough in a corporate chain, you end up in a similar spot you were all those years ago, still taking tests, and doing reviews you once thought would never be found in "the real world."


So with that in mind, this week's paint is dedicated to my old High school, Chemistry and Physics teachers, Mr. Atya and Mr. Brown. Personally, two of my worst subjects were graced by two of my favorite teachers, the Egyptian Super Mario look alike with the heavy accent Atya, and the Jamaican verb-inventor, story-teller Brown; and in this week¿s paint, titled, "Atya and Brown Vs CG" I illustrate on of our High school's biggest myths, Crab Girl (CG), this girl who would go out on the lunch courtyard when it snowed and would play crab soccer by herself, many rumors arose about her odd behavior, but it was believed that only to educators of the highest caliber would be able to eventually put a stop to her!! Anyways, that's a small window into my inner workings of my high school mind... Now I need some sleep.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment