Monday, July 13, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 02


Good Day everybody, and welcome back for another MS PAINT MONDAAAY!!♪

I hope everyone had an exceptional weekend; and if so I'm sure many, like myself, would have wanted it to last just another day, but I'm here to remind you that even though you have to return to the grind, it doesn't need to be dull and gray.... no, add color and brighten up that Monday!


--Points to keep in mind--

* Try to create your preferred drawing atmosphere, it's different for everyone, but if you can alter your work space to help awaken those creative juices you will find your drawings gaining more unexpected life!

* Turn on some background tunes to flow in your creative space, when you zone into your are and the music of choice you will find yourself creating different things, so don't be afraid to mix and match the genres of both to really make something funky!

* If you can, try to even sit somewhere else or find a sub-location for your atmosphere of muse! Yes, I am aware many of us re stuck in an office or cubicle, and for those I recommend stepping outside for 15 minutes, breathe the fresh are and clear out your mind, so when you get back, you will be ready to fill our mind with even more ideas!




So with that said, here's my second MS Paint Monday, "Smexy Devil" (I have no reason as to why I chose that name either) As you can see there's still a lot of ways that I can improve, but that's why we keep going!

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment