Monday, July 20, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 03



♫Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go! To welcome you, yes it's true! So have a seat I say, and prepare for another MS PAINT MONDAAAY!!♪

I hope everyone had a beyond amazing weekend, and hopefully more restful than my own, as I was all over the place haha. Anyhow as usual, I am here to remind you that life doesn't have to be glum at the start of a new week, you can add that extra flavor, get that MS Paint out, don't waver!!

--Thoughts of the day--

* Perhaps this isn't the case everywhere, but I dislike how in Costa Rica, arts and creativity are not seen as useful talents, they are seen as hobbies for the rich and pampered, making the attempt to study such venues incredibly expensive and the job market for the same is non existent making people have to work in places that kill their creativity.

* I know it can be hard, but I say to you, do what you love, don't kill your dreams for the promise of a ever changing state of monotony that we like to call a "stable career". I am currently doing that and I must say I cannot stand it, I am not passionate about this, and no matter the paycheck, enjoying life is a greater success than simply "surviving" it.

* Yes, I am aware this sounds generic, almost at a fortune cookie-esque level, but I have lived enough time to see all those who pursue this world's view of success fall into more stress and hardships then others who choose to do what they like. Sure you may not have the chance to go out for nice dinners all the time, but I guarantee you will be happy with all the new memories that you wouldn't have been able to make otherwise.

*But for now; keep on MS Painting, keep the color in your life ♥




That brings me to this mess, that is my third attempt at MS Paint, I call it "Pin stripe Goblin" still keeping it simple, but now with the added bonus of a simple background, as usual you don't need to be a pro, just have fun with it, and you'll see how you improve and develop a style as time goes on. 

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment