Friday, August 28, 2015

I Was On TV (Again)

Random Life Update!!

***I Was on TV... Again***

Heyyyooooo All!! I know this seems like the most pretentious post in the existence of my blog, but this is more like a TV diary entry sort of thing for myself that I also happen to share with you all.... Again. Just as before I was contacted by my theater professor and they requested myself and my cousin to film for a 2 part series (I'm only in part 2 so you won't need to deal with my awkward marshmallow self for long). Now unlike the first occurrence, this character is much more calm, family man, wealthy, and the like, not as much "action" as my first "performance" as it were.

The story of this one is for the family name now known as the Murillos, who were actually 2 rival families with secondary last names, however both their primary names were Murillo, and this is their story of rivalry, treachery, and growth.

*Fun Fact: Did you know I had actually been told to work from home last week for this day, which was a coincidence as my professor called me and my cousin about a last minute cast requirement; should I have been at the office our performance would not have been ours, it would have been someone else, possibly Jackie Chan, but what can you do? haha

As usual here are some onset pictures;


The Murillo men; Or the Murillo Mafia as I like to think of them, despite being military and not gang related.
Me and the brother cousin random collage + insect ♥

...And last but not least the Greenest set yet :D there were grasshoppers everywhere, really cool. (Also there looks to be an entrance to Narnia in the back)
*Fun Fact: Another super fun fact, the pants I was given were continuously being pulled down by my boots, this was an incredibly difficult and awkward situation to be in when filming.

Well, I will now shut up and leave the clip for you all to view and enjoy or complain as it is in Spanish.


As you can see, my character was pretty chill in regards to last time's pirate adventure, but still an enjoyable experience!

*Fun Fact: Final fun fact here, my grandpa's second last name is Murillo, so believe it or not, this story does pertain to my ancestors from my great grandma's side, so that's really cool.

Anyhow, that was my adventure last week, thanks for sticking around, if anyone has any fun tv tips/criticisms or a story they'd like to share I'd love to hear it.

Much Love,
Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment