Monday, August 24, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 08




Eyooo Errybodeh!! I hope you are all doing great, as we are on MS Paint Monday No. 8!! (Yeah short intro this time)


--Thoughts of the day--


* Well today my boss signed us up for a special root cause analysis virtual training, and I'm not the most thrilled tbh, however, I have been made to appreciate that I am getting a free class in a topic that others may be interested in and have to pay in order to receive said class, therefore I should learn to appreciate what opportunity life gives me.

* That said, life will give us many unwanted lessons, but one never knows when one of those lessons will come in handy in an unexpected way, and even if it is never put in use in your life, perhaps the bits that you recall can be just what another person needs to solve a problem in their life. 

* We are constantly told how life isn't fair, but it's not completely unfair either, even the boring parts have their use, so I say, let's start this week with a bit of foresight in our perspective, what sucks now could help us not suck so much in the future. :P

This week's paint is one I like to call "Death Onion" it is a depiction of the grim reaper as something far more fearsome than death, the onion, with his onion leek scythe he is a force to be reckoned with. Yes, I did say sucky things may make our future less sucky, but that never applies to onion.... NEVERRRR.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi


No comments:

Post a Comment