Monday, August 10, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 06




What what!! It's MS Paint Monday again?? A happy Monday to you all my beautiful readers, I hope your weekend was as incredible, if not even more so than my own, and if so, I hope that helps inject some extra inspiration into you all this Monday! ♪


--Thoughts of the day--

* Today I want to focus on a little thing called self control, a lot of times we allow emotions to drive us into actions, those of which may be rash and in the end not worth the trouble, these can be both regarding "good" and "bad" things.

* A word to the wise, don't let a moment of pleasure have a jab at destroying everything you believe and stand for. Sure it may be nice and nothing may go wrong the first, second, tenth time, but if we continue to jab at who we are for this feeling we will find ourselves with more disappointment than joy.

* Always keep in mind who you are, and who you really want to be, don't let something temporary warp who you see yourself becoming, yes, I am aware this is coming off as a little preachy, but it's always good to keep these possibilities in your mind, who knows, you may get out of a bad decision in the future. 

(Think to yourself, is it truly better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission?)
-
Anyhow, to move away from the thoughts of the day completely, I bring you this week's paint, simply titled "Lemon Demon"; this was inspired by the ridiculous amount of tunes I have been listening to by the band of the same name, now in retrospect this drawing is really not very representative of lemons, but whatever, the name remains.


Here is a song by said band about Crayola (which is like the MS Paint of our youths): 

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment