Monday, October 5, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 14



*YAWN* Sleepless night, and a week's eternal blight, gotta get up without a fight--- meh that's too depressing, HAPPY MONDAY OF THE MS PAINT VARIETY READERS!!! I am super sleepy but we are going to do this Monday right!


--Thoughts of the day--

Do you ever feel like a husk who is moved only by routine, and not just routine but a routine you simply don't enjoy? I currently feel that way.

* To be honest a good or "successful" career isn't necessarily the cure for the routine, but perhhaps a lifestyle/career that you enjoy would be better! I currently have a job that I am blessed to have, and that many desire at the company I work at, however this is not something that I am passionate about, nor am I motivated to grow within the same.

* When we feel stuck, we don't want nor need credit or visibility, we just come in, do our thing and come out, day after day, to the point where you resent it... success isn't necessarily status or money!! I repeat myself again, that happiness is the greatest personal success, whether as a high end Customer Support Manager or a guy who serves coffee and sandwiches for a living, if you feel motivated, passionate, and above all happy with who you are and what you are doing, then I feel you are truly successful. Don't allow society to pressure you into doing what they view as success lest you get sucked into an unnecessary rat race.


Keeping what we said in mind, a co-worker requested a paint, simply by wanting it about a character called "boxhead" so here I present to you this week's paint, "Box-head n` Executive Cat"; now initially I was simply doodling the simple request but then I thought of it more, and the anonymity of a character with such a name, I mean sure he is well known, as the box headed guy, but no one knows who he really is, and he is happy for it, that is to say, if you love what you are doing you won't claw at constant recognition to make yourself feel better, or at least you shouldn't as that's not what measures your happiness and worth. Also I know I said I wouldn't use the spray can tool anymore but meh.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment