Monday, October 12, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 15



*Dances in from stage left* Happy Columbus Day/Canadian Thanksgiving readers!! I hope you are all enjoying your day, wherever you may be, however if you are like me you still have to work today and therefore I gladly and slightly lazily welcome this week's MS PAINT MONDAY!! ♪


--Thoughts of the day--

* So a lot of people like to voice their opinion that Columbus day isn't a day to be celebrated as he came in and conquered/murdered more than discovered, and that isn't something to be celebrated.

* This is a bit hypocritical as there are other "holidays" with origins of murder and betrayal that we don't think twice about celebrating, so why should Columbus day be the one to be attacked? 

* Which made me wonder, if we expose one "dastardly concept" in Columbus day, why don't people open their eyes to all the hypocrisies going on in today's world, a lot right in front of our own noses, and make a big deal/reveal about them? Why do we mainly do things for convenience over justice?


One such lie that veggie society has fallen into, mainly because of our assistance, is having fruit nation spies planted in their vicinity, and yes, I am referring to the two-faced tomatoes!! In this piece simply titled "EAT YER Vegetables!" I demonstrate just how deep lies can be rooted in our society, though ridiculous, I do question our own sanity as a people when we just do as we are told for some injustices, but others such as Columbus day we freely attack it.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment