Monday, October 19, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 16



Welcome one and all readers!! I hope you are all ready for a new MS Paint Monday because that is what we are doing!!

--Thoughts of the day--

* Using my short intro as an example, sometimes we may not feel up to do things we have proposed for ourselves, but that is when I feel we should work harder to do said things, as when we feel the pressure at it's highest is normally when we are close to getting the results we want.

* Now one may say, even for something as "simple" as MS Paint Monday? Yes, I honestly feel if I keep this up, people will share more art, and therefore injecting a little more creativity into our world! A sharing and exchange of imagination and views of life, through a doodle, such a simplistic, but powerful wonder!


Now to somewhat dumb down today's quick thought into a paint, this week's paint is titled with a rhyme "Robot N' Bear; It's good 2 Share"; and as you can see, when we share views and imagination, we are giving a small piece of ourselves to each other, as the robot excitedly holds the teddy bear, and the bear quizzically grasps the robot toy there is a representation of understanding and growth, which if allowed to progress in a judgement free space will create quite lovely collaboration! Isn't that something we'd all like to see; A cyborg bear..? Erm... I mean unity! :D

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment