Monday, October 26, 2015

MS Paint Mondays 17



♫R is for the way ya'll read, my blog! E is for how you explore the logs, A is for already tired of this expository, D is for doing this for you and me!!♪ Also ERS so I can finish spelling readers lol!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a brand new MS Paint MOOOONDAY!!!


--Thoughts of the day--

* Well today the company I work for is exactly 7 days from a company-wide split and therefore we have been moved to a smaller office space. Nothing says gratitude for 6 years of loyal service like, "Move over there, we need your space for the people who actually have a chance to make it after the split!!" :P

* But this got me thinking, of leadership, organization, and overall structural changes, not only in business but in life, and I realized the world is in one, as there are various ongoing elections, which is a topic I am always iffy about.

* How do I mean? I mean why if we are against going to war with McCain for example, why are we suddenly ok with going back to war under Obama, I feel politics has downgraded itself into a "I want my team to win" instead of anything else, therefore giving us the illusion of choice and a pseudo change for the most part.

* Sure there's a big change here or there, but I don't understand the whole, everybody can make a difference mentality in business and politics when it's obviously only considered depending on networks and specific parties; or perhaps I'm digging too much into a basic office move haha. The point remains that choice isn't always as cut and dry as we may make it seem, and that's a bit annoying to me.


With those thoughts laid out messily like butter on bread, I present you with this week's paint, "Politics Kombat" as it's always democrats vs republicans, but in the end I feel both reach the same end goal using different groups or tactics, I say we should invite an underdog with a fresh perspective to participate in debates expanding the voters choice and making it something less blind and barbaric as many seem to see it when voting for their "favorite team".

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment