Monday, January 11, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 27



It's time for the 27th MS Paint Monday!!!! Are you excited readers!? Well you should be because Wachi has just invited you to "Play" MS Paint Monday!!! 

--Thoughts of the day--


* So not sure if you could feel that shiver down your spine with the brief intro, but I am tired of social media such as Facebook where people feel safe behind their screens that they can insult your intelligence by constantly inviting you to lame facebook games.

* Though they keep changing I still remember the spawn of this evil began with the annoyance known as Farmville, which then birthed dozens of other "ville" like titles that plagued our notifications for years to come.

*So come on 2016, no more lame game invites!! I believe in you!!!!


With that in mind, I created my thought for just how much of a plague this was by creating this week's paint "Triple FV Threat", which shows just how dangerous farms can be to the inexperienced "player", now I hear you FarmvilleFan69, you are mumbling to yourself saying stuff like "Well I mean you can't get swine/bird flu and mad cow disease from a Facebook game I mean come on." Well what about computer viruses huh? What about virtual birdflu for your poor hard working computer buddy? APPLIANCES HAVE FEELINGS TOO JERK, DIDN'T YOU EVER WATCH THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER!?!? *scoffs*

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment