Monday, January 18, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 28



It's not just MS Paint Monday today folks, it's MLK MS Paint Monday!!! What difference does it make?? None really, but still go hug someone form a different ethnicity today after you finish your daily doodle, okay? OKAY!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So Martin Luther King Jr. Day is upon us once again and it makes me think; "We sometimes are more accepting to those of a different race than to those of our same race but with different beliefs or interests, why is that?"

* Aside form society becoming more and more butthurt about every little difference in opinion to the point where I don't know how you could avoid becoming an accidental bully from how victimized society has become... it reminds me of my early days at working in my current job, and how I ended up befriending a group of gents that at a more immature time I may have not even tried.

*  Now of course not every group of pals are copies of each other, but there are usually common and core interests that keep the group going, however every once in a while, usually in a work-space where you need to network for your own survival, you could end up with an eclectic crew from time to time, and that isn't exactly a bad thing, in fact it's this type of association (so long as you are sure of yourself and who you are) can help refine you and your tastes as an individual. That said don't ignore the cheery, gloomy, or odd balls out there as with you, they may create an interesting flavor.


This all bring us to today's paint, simply called "Parque De Diversiones" or Amusement Park in Spanish, and though the pic doesn't look like one, since I'm not THAT good at MS Painting lol, well that and because this shows part of the aftermath, the bonding after the rides me and these colleagues made despite being so different at our cores. That dear readers is the message I want to instill in you today.


Fun Fact: Here's a picture from that day 6 years ago. (I'm the tall white pasty one :P)
As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment