Monday, July 6, 2015

Welcome to Wachi's Inspirational Nonsense!!

Hello Everyone!!

I welcome you and wish you all a very good day!

No doubt you have stumbled onto this blog by random chance or some misguided recommendation, regardless of how you came to arrive here I will take this chance to introduce to you my blog!! *pops confetti*

Hello, my name is Luis, but you can call me Wachi, and on this blog my goal is to entertain, confuse, inspire, create, and hopefully help you see a more whimsical side to life without the need of illegal supplements. The basic idea of this is for me to be able to express myself and hopefully learn from you all too, as we take a journey through a jumbled mess of nonsense, that may just inspire you to look at life a little differently. I am well aware at how vast and unorganized this all may sound, and it very well may be, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with it, that said, I greatly encourage any comments, suggestions, and ideas/topics for discussion!! 

Still there? FANTASTIC, well sit back, relax, let your imagination loose as I look forward to seeing what comes next and of course interacting with all of you; stay tuned!!

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment