Friday, March 3, 2017

MS Paint Mondays 57



What's good 2017 readers (if any of you stuck around the 3 months of complete silence that is lol)  I have returned to do MS Paint Mondays!! (because to be honest I haven't stopped doing them, just posting them, and for that I am sorry.) So despite it not even being Monday, let's get ready to welcome this week's  MS PAINT MONDAY!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So first and for most, my apologies for being completely inactive for so long, I have just had way too much on my plate this new year that has broken my focus on hobbies like this blog completely.

* That said as I mentioned in my introduction, this doesn't mean I haven't been doing weekly paints since then, I have made a plethora of them, so I thought why not start to post them? You see reasers, as I have mentioned in past posts I am often very critical of my drawings, but that is why I made this challenge for myself in the first place, you see how else can I get my art out in the world, it may not be GOOD but at least it is out there.

* This is something that I can stand behind, whatever your craft, if you are the only audience to your gift(s) then it will always be bad, but when you put it out there on a consistent basis, you will find someone who can appreciate your unique flavor, and therefore in order to encourage you all as well as myself, I will start to publish my art daily if possible. (But I'll still keep the title as MS Paint Mondays since it clicks so well with my nonsense subtext, that and well I'm lazy :D)





With all that said and done, I give you the second attempt at drawing my original anti-hero squad of lame-o's the Losa Brigade in the uniquely named piece "Losa Brigade Color". Now I am aware my character design still needs work, but this is my way of owning my new revelation when it comes to art, just put it out there, if you can't perfect it the first time who cares, just throw it out there, you'll find your style and technique speeding up the mroe often you do these things.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations. 




Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment