Monday, March 13, 2017

MS Paint Mondays 59



Whazzat? An MS Paint Monday actually on a Monday for once? I know readers I must be crazy! But seriously work has been kicking my butt and leaving me mentally exhausted, but I wanted to get this out for you all today, so let me just get to it, and let's MS PAINT MONDAY!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* First and foremost, my absolutely beautiful girlfriend is finally coming to visit me after so long, her flight arrives tomorrow and I am beyond excited, and I will try not to gush over it TOO much but just expect a lot about this in the coming posts (if I post often enough to stay relevant anyhow lol)

* Second, today my dear cousin, basically younger brother Victor turns 18 today, that said he is now a MAN, and I can't call him kid anymore which kind of rustles my jimmies since now I feel older by compariosn, ah, how time changes.

* Third, thank God it is spring break in the USA, my education accounts which were flooding my e-mail inbox with issues are now gone... for the week, but that is still very glorious, as always you gotta appreciate the little things! 



Now, I can't complain, I am pretty jovial today and that feeling is loosly transalted into today's paint titled "Happy Birthday Chama", now in case you aren't aware Chama is a Venezuelan slang term for lady or girl, and it was a very good friend of mine's birthday a while back and she was raised in that side of the world, therefore the nickname, she loves cats (just like my GF and Cousin) and "Where The Wild Things Are", so with that I just wanted to add to the celebratory atmosphere I have built in my aura or whatever today.

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.




Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment