Wednesday, March 8, 2017

MS Paint Monday 58



Sorry I'm late readers but I'm here! I AM HERE!!! I know it's Wed, and I said I'd try to be more conscistent with this, but I just got a new account assigned to me at work this week, and free time has been ridiculously scarce for me, regardless let's get on with that mid-week MS PAINT MONDAY!!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So I guess first and foremost, I should say happy international woman's day to my female readers, I have great respect for women, being raised by a single mother, I got to witness first hand how strong and nurturing women can be, but also how difficult such a life can be. I honestly think it is sick how society and hollywood glamorizes and parades single mothers.

* Listnen, if that is your situation, I am not belittling you, just from my own experience a lot of that extra stress caused a strain between me and my mother for 7 years. I thank God above that I was able to finally reconnect with her 2 years ago, and our relationship has never been healthier. But I don't wish single motherhood on anyone, it is a harsh life, and I am beyond blessed I was able to have as much as I did growing up.

* Now, don't take this as me attacking women and defending men either, look I know those old school "I don't need no man" propagandas only created a further division between the sexes, but seriously dudes, if you are in a commited relationship with a lady (hopefully married) and have a kid, stick around for that child, raise them right, be a family, don't let the government raise our kids (heck looking at the overly offended society who believes they are entitled to everything these days is a clear example of how lacking we are in the strong family unit department.

* Anyhow, I am overworked, and I am going off topic. Women, God knows I love ya and have the utmost respect for you all, where would mankind be without your nuture, strength, resilience, and love? Have a blessed week <3


With all that said, here is a completely unrelated doodle aptly named "Citrus Cat"as a symbol of how acidic this work has been with the piling of extra work on my plate, even so, I urge you not to let an extended workload turn you into a SOUR PUSS *ZING* my dear readers, because it is as they say, the blessing always comes after the harshest part of the storm. That said keep being creatibve no matter what your situation is like!

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment