Monday, April 25, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 43



Readers! What's that up in the sky? Is it a bird? A plane? Huh? what do you mean you are indoors and can't see the sky at the moment?? Well run to the window!! RUUUN!!!! Ugh, forget about it, it's gone now. Anyhow, we are back for SUPER MS Paint Monday!!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So I am pretty hype this week, Captain America: Civil War releases and I am excited, already got tickets to go watch it on Sunday, and I will be off the web avoiding spoilers in the meantime lol.

* Not only this but the new Hearthstone expansion is out this week (tomorrow in fact) and despite me disliking a couple of the nerfs made, I am pretty hype to see how the pirate meta has evolved, and if not, I have also been running raptor rogue as of late (I may make a decklist later if people care).

* So overall my thought process has also gone to a slightly more somber space, in what is Costa Rica's situation as of late, with a slew of national holidays having passed in the last few weeks, I come to realize that unlike superheroes, our country isn't very super at all. All these wars we fought for our independence to grow and be better, and we are still in 3rd world status, and that's out own damn fault.

* In the end I feel that change has to come from one's self and bravery, but this isn't just speaking up, go, go on your own way, become who you want to, and come back and just do! Just do what will help others, don't ask, don't fill out forms, just do it. Like Panama with their metro station, they didn't want it, but they made it anyways and now everyone loves it. Basically be the hero that other's don't want, or necessarily deserve, that is super.


*AHEM* Anyways, before this turns into a Wachi's rants I will move along with this week's MS Paint, "Losa Brigade!" Now, the Losa Brigade is a team of supers I created back in early high school and so seeing as super heroes are the in thing, I thought I'd draw them again, fun fact, I first drew them during a mindless doodle session induced by having one of our teachers put on the movie "Bring it on", basically seeing, the cheerleaders all in the same uniforms doing cool flips, inspired my subconscious to create these misshapen heroes in matching uniforms. (Coolest origin story ever, I know.)

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.



Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment