Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cloud in Suh-mash Brehs

Soooo random fanboy update;


Hello readers, I am going to break character for a sec to simply state that Nintendo Direct came back today and it freaking made my week, I love how Ninty always has the ability to make me want to buy things I already own, that's just the type of company that they are.

Now I just wanted to say Cloud's inclusion into Smash Bros 4 was outta left field seriously, personally I never played the original FF VII however I know how popular and requested he's been so this is dope, (Personally I would have preferred Black Mage (Vivi), Sora, or Geno as a Square rep, but this is dope regardless.)

Now seriously, should there have been any doubt (melee kids), Smash 4 is the most diverse and awe inspiring Smash in the series!! But let's be real, screw the 3DS and bring me back my Ice Climbers *frozen tear drop*

With more news to come next month (December) the hype train continues to speed along, just give me more Zelda Wii U. I do apologize for the chilled fanboy post, but I couldn't keep quiet, if you havent seen Cloud's reveal trailer check it out at the link below and tell me what you all think;


This also sparks the possibility that along with the new FF Explorers game as well as Dragon Quest 7 and 8 finally being released in the west for 3DS, if Nintendo and Square Enix are buddies again, and if so, could we get a second RPG golden age as we experienced during the Super Nintendo era?

Much Love,
Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment