Monday, November 2, 2015

MS Paint Monday 18


♫MS Paint, back again, MS Paint, tell a friend! MS Paint MS Paint MS Paint mah mah mah Mah-onday!!♪

♫I've painted a monster, cause nobody wants to. See Monday no more they want Paint, I'm chopped liver... *ahem*♪


--Thoughts of the day--


* Sometimes you have to come back to something, not necessarily relive the past, but sometimes you need to humble yourself and take a step back, maybe even start a new.

* As a somewhat lazy individual this is hard for me to do, since who likes starting again from zero... However sometimes starting over, is more beneficial in the long ride, as it could eventually become something you love, rather than staying in your current comfort zone and live in an unhappy routine.

* Though there are times where maybe if you push through the undesirable times you may reach a better point too, *sigh* life can get pretty complicated when trying to know how to move forward, either hitting reset or continue as it were... Oh Mondays how you torment my mind with the simplest of things. :P


That said, this week I decided to re-make or start over with my 3rd MS Paint Monday creation, I give you "Pin stripe Goblin lvl 2" which is a lankier, slightly more detailed version of my previous attempt, now to some this may be better to others it may be worse, that doesn't necessarily matter in this week's point, what matters is how YOU feel about it, you personally, how you feel about any re-do's or changes you make in life. 

As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.


Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment