Monday, February 1, 2016

MS Paint Mondays 30



♪ You are fighting readers! Bla bla bla bla blabla blablah!! FIGTHING READERS!!! ♫ *Ahem* excuse me, honestly aside from "Believe it!" that's all I have allowed myself to know of Naruto... which I now realize you don't care about that, you are undoubtedly wishing there was an extra day in the weekend, I get it, which is why I say, open up your MS Paint Mondays no jutsu and let's start the week off right!

--Thoughts of the day--


* So as the intro may have alluded to, I have finally broken down and begun reading the Naruto Manga, despite being anti-Naruto simply for my complete distaste for the main character and his never ending quest for his emo boy-toy Sasuke.

* All throughout high school I had Naruto fans attack me for my love for One Piece, however I honestly enjoyed playing along in the debates because of how immature it all was, whilst still being part of the time old  "Pirates VS Ninja" format.

* Basically I noticed that Naruto had ended and thought meh, I was so against it back in the day I may have missed out on a hidden gem, plus the author, Kishimoto, always seems like such a cool guy, and he has this fun friendly rivalry going on with Oda (One Piece's author). That said, if the creators can be friends, why must I be an "enemy" of one?

* In the end the point is this, 2 franchises that are rivaling each other can both be enjoyed by a single individual, and I don't know why so many of us refuse to do this. Why is it always DC vs Marvel, Star Wars vs Star Trek, Left legs vs Right legs?? Lol the point is, it's alright to love both, because they may each have points the other doesn't that you might enjoy; and let's be honest, you aren't doing anyone a favor by warring with the opposing rivalry when you could be using that time to watch and enjoy the rival content.

* Creativity can be vastly different in even the most similar of guises, take the time to find your own preferred gems in life. (and if you must enjoy the occasional heated debate, keeps things interesting, just don't let it overtake you.)


Now with everything said and done I give you this week's MS Paint, "Panda Man´s Greatest Moment", now this is poking fun at what I just said as for those who don't know, Panda Man is a gag character created by Oda as a sort of "Where's Waldo" type character who appears in One Piece from time to time. By having this seemingly un-important character poised to kill the 2 main protagonists of the Naruto series, I am both accepting the series as important by having them take center stage, but keeping my biased favoritism for One Piece hidden in the background, ready to attack, should someone have something they want to say lol.


As always, I hope this exercise helps you ease that weekly case of the Mondays and inspires you to start creating new things, and really help expand the creative construct that is your brain! I encourage you to share/send me your own MS Paint Monday creations, if I get enough I plan to do an MS Paint showcase at the end of every week so we can enjoy each other's styles and imaginations.

Much Love, Wachi

No comments:

Post a Comment